16 Jan Why Is Health Insurance Important
Why Is Health Insurance Important
As Healthcare.gov says, no one plans to get sick or hurt. Health insurance protects you from health and financial risks when you do need medical care – and most of us definitely will need to see a doctor at some point or visit an emergency care clinic. You may even find yourself hospitalized. Having health insurance covers these costs and offers many other important benefits.
- Health insurance protects you from unexpected, high medical costs.
- You pay less for covered care in your insurance policy’s network of providers – even before you meet your deductible.
- You won’t have to pay for certain preventive care measures – things like vaccines, screening – again, even if you haven’t met your deductible.
If you’re in a serious accident or are diagnosed with a chronic illness, health insurance will give you important financial protection. Without insurance, you may be saddled with a huge hospital bill. If you haven’t needed medical care recently, you may be surprised at the cost for even basic procedures:
- Fixing a broken leg can cost up to $7,500
- The average cost of a three -day hospital stay is around $30,000
- Comprehensive cancer care can cost hundreds of thousands of dollars
Having health coverage can help protect you from high, unexpected costs like these – as well as many of the costs associated with routine medical care.
With B & B Insurance Agency’s health coverage, you and your family will be protected. We are a private, independently owned Florida insurance agency based in Lantana, FL. Our insurance professionals are always there for you when you need them. They will first listen to you, and understand your needs. Then they will guide you through the various options, so that you understand the implications. Finally, they will help you select the right insurance.
You will find our customer service friendly, and eager to help you around the clock. We are there to answer your questions and solve your problems. So, call us now for an insurance quote in Florida at (561) 586-0029, or email us at email@example.com and find out how we can help you secure your future!